The Netflix Guides team treasures and appreciates the trust you have in us, and that is why we value your safety and security. We are determined to ensure the security and protection of our website visitors’ personal and non-personal data in agreement with the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only gather the information that is absolutely indispensable to the good functioning of our website, and we carefully guard it against any kind of misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal data is collected each time a website user registers or subscribes to the Netflix Guides newsletter, or contacts us in any way (through our main page, contact page, or comment section). The personal details you might be required to provide in any of these situations are your email address and name. Netflix Guides employs personal information in order to reply to messages, requests or questions from users.
We do not under any circumstance use your contact details for promotional purposes or advertising unless you have provided us with your consent.
We may use non-personal, and personal information for one or more of the purposes described below:
- To improve and personalize your web surfing experience on NetflixGuides.com, using the collected information to respond to the individual needs of our users
- To increase the quality of our website based on the input and feedback, you offer us
- To answer your questions, inquiries and requests as well as possible
- To send you periodic emails, but only if you have subscribed to our newsletter
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites